Are there any restrictions for the Lifeline program?
Yes, there are a few restrictions:
- Q Link Wireless’ Lifeline service is a federal benefit program only available to individuals who participate in a qualifying government program or who are income eligible based on household income eligibility standards.
- Only one wireless or landline Lifeline account is allowed per household.
- Households are not permitted to receive benefits from multiple providers.
- Violation of the one per household requirement will result in de-enrollment from the Lifeline program.
- The address provided for your phone service must be the customer’s current place of residence.
- The address provided for phone service must be issued in the name of the qualified customer and is non-transferable.
- A good practice is to use your phone at least once per thirty (30) days. If your Lifeline service goes unused for thirty (30) days, it may be suspended.
- Customers must notify Q Link Wireless within thirty (30) days if they no longer qualify for Lifeline service. Q Link Wireless participation is subject to the Q Link Wireless Terms and Conditions found at www.qlinkwireless.com/terms.
Was this helpful?
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.