Phone Number Not Compatible
Bringing your number to Q Link Wireless is very easy. Just follow the steps below.
1. Eligibility Guidelines To Bring Your Own Number
- Keep your number active on your current network. Do NOT contact your current provider to deactivate your account before or during the number transfer. This will make your number NOT eligible for transfer.
- Do NOT have a number transfer initiated with your current provider. If you do, you must call them to cancel it.
2. Information You’ll Need
You’ll need a few pieces of info from your current carrier before you can transfer your number:
- Your phone number to be transferred
- The Account Number from your current carrier
- The PIN Number from your current carrier
- The primary account’s Owner Full Name
- Your billing address information from your current carrier
Don’t know this information? Contact your current carrier, or read our guide on where to find your account details from your current carrier.
3. Check Your Number’s Eligibility
To check if your number is eligible to be transferred to Q Link, simply log in to “My Q Link Account” and select “Bring Your Own Number”. Then, enter the phone number you will like to transfer. You’ll get a response right away!
Tip: Checking your numbers eligibility has no impact on your current/existing phone service. So, you will be able to use your number until you authorize us to transfer your number to Q Link Wireless and the transfer is completed.
4. Start Your Number Transfer
Provide your account information to us, and Q Link Wireless will contact your current carrier to complete the transfer.
We recommend waiting until you receive your SIM card or phone before starting a number transfer.
Don’t cancel your current phone service until your new Q Link Wireless account has been activated.
5. What to do if there’s an error
If you encounter an error, it’s usually due to an incorrect PIN Number, incorrect account number, or a mismatch on the Account’s Owner Full Name. You will be notified via email, so you can update the information easily online.
If you ever need assistance, get in touch with our expert support team any time at 1-855-754-6543.
Yes, you can now bring your existing number to the Q Link Wireless network.
For the fastest number transfer possible, please have the following information available:
- Your existing Phone number
- The account number from your existing provider
- The account password/PIN from your existing provider
- Billing name and address on your existing provider’s account
- Keep your number active on your current network. Do NOT contact your current provider to deactivate your account before or during the number transfer or your number will NOT be eligible.
- Pay any remaining balances with your current provider. Otherwise, you will not be allowed to port even if the number is still active.
- Your phone needs to be unlocked. Talk to your current provider to make sure your phone is unlocked.
- Do NOT have a current port initiated with your current provider. If you do, you will have to call them to cancel it.
Your old number and account will get deactivated as soon as your number is approved to transfer to Q Link.
Once you follow these instructions and have the proper information on hand, call us at 1-(855) 754-6543 to get your number transferred!
Looking for help? Check out this FAQ for more assistance with transferring your number.
Select your topic below: