Can my account be terminated for non-usage?
As per the Lifeline program’s restrictions, you MUST use your Q Link phone at least once a month (or once within thirty (30) consecutive days). As the thirty (30) day mark of inactivity approaches, Q Link Wireless will notify you by email or text that your Lifeline cell phone service is in danger of being turned off.
Here’s how you can keep your Q Link service active:
- Place or Receive a call to a friend or family member, right now!
- Use your phone to send a text to a friend or family member, right now!
- Use the free data (Disconnect from Wi-Fi!) on your phone to surf the web, check social media, send or receive an email, watch a video, or use apps & features that require data, right now.
You can also contact Q Link Wireless to confirm that you want to continue receiving Lifeline service.
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name and enrollment ID (or your Q Link phone number) in the subject line or body of the email.
- Call us toll-free at 1-855-754-6543 to speak with a Customer Support Representative.
Was this helpful?
Select your topic below: