Update Account / Change Plan
How often should I update my E911 address?
You should update your E911 address every time you move.
We have created a guide specific to your phone’s model to help with registering or updating your E911 address.
Here’s how you can update your E911 address on your iPhone:
- From the Home screen, navigate to: Settings > Cellular
- Or, you can select the following: Settings > Phone
- Next, select Wi-Fi Calling.
- If you are using an eSIM with more than one line, select a line (such as Primary, Secondary, 999-999-9999, etc.).
- Select Update Emergency…. Read More
Here’s how you can update your E911 address on your Android:
- From the Home screen, navigate to: Apps icon > Settings > Advanced Calling.
- If Advanced Calling is unavailable, follow this: Apps icon > Settings > More > Advanced Calling
- For Oreo OS, navigate to: Apps icon > Settings > Network & Internet > Mobile network > Advanced > ….. Read More
Was this helpful?
Select your topic below: