To ensure safe handling, Q Link Wireless ships every phone with the battery taken out. Your package will include your phone with the back cover attached, your charger, and your battery. Before using your phone, you’ll first need to set it up. To do so, you need to install the battery, insert the charger, and then let it charge for 2 – 4 hours at minimum.
How to Insert the Battery:
- Carefully remove the back cover from your Q Link phone.
- Line up the metal grooves at the end of the battery with the slots inside of the phone. An arrow should be printed on the battery for help.
- Secure the battery in the slot, it should click or sit firmly in place, and then carefully replace the back cover.
How to Insert the Charger:
- First install the battery in your Q Link phone (see instructions above). Then, take the charger and plug it into an electrical outlet.
- Find your phone’s charging port. There should be a sign or a rubber cover that indicates this. Then, line up the end of the charger into the charging port of your phone. The end of the charger should look like it would fit into the phone’s charging port.
- Carefully insert the end of the charger into the phone’s charging port. If there is mild resistance, STOP! Turn the charging cord over before trying to insert it again.
If you need further assistance, please refer to your phone’s user manual.
Select your topic below: