Yes, you can! We know how important it is to keep your number, so we’ve made sure that our customers won’t lose this in the process. To make sure you can continue to use your current Q Link number, you’ll have to insert your upgraded SIM Card into your phone & place a test call. This will activate the new SIM Card, and your current number will then be tied back to it.
If you have questions on how to activate, please give our direct-to-agent line a call at, 1 (888) 505-7678.
Yes, you can now bring your existing number to the Q Link Wireless network.
For the fastest number transfer possible, please have the following information available:
- Your existing Phone number
- The account number from your existing provider
- The account password/PIN from your existing provider
- Billing name and address on your existing provider’s account
- Keep your number active on your current network. Do NOT contact your current provider to deactivate your account before or during the number transfer or your number will NOT be eligible.
- Pay any remaining balances with your current provider. Otherwise, you will not be allowed to port even if the number is still active.
- Your phone needs to be unlocked. Talk to your current provider to make sure your phone is unlocked.
- Do NOT have a current port initiated with your current provider. If you do, you will have to call them to cancel it.
Your old number and account will get deactivated as soon as your number is approved to transfer to Q Link.
Once you follow these instructions and have the proper information on hand, call us at 1-(855) 754-6543 to get your number transferred!
Looking for help? Check out this FAQ for more assistance with transferring your number.
Select your topic below: