Because this is a government benefit program, customers are required to submit documents showing they are eligible for the Lifeline Program. You may need to submit a copy of your proof of identity, proof of participation in a government program, or proof of income.
For all states except Texas, customers will submit this information through the National Verifier website.
For Texas customers, follow the steps below to submit proof to Q Link and complete your order:
- Log in to My Q Linkto see what type of proof documents will complete your order.
(example: proof of identity, proof of income, or proof of participation in a government program)
- If you aren’t sure what documents to send, click these links for lists of the acceptable types of documentation you can upload:
- Upload copies of your documents using any of the following methods:
- Upload Online: Log in to My Q Link to upload your proof.
- Webcam: Log in to My Q Link to take a picture of your proof with a webcam.
- Email: Attach your proof document to an email and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mobile Phone: Take a picture of your proof document with a mobile phone, attach the image to an email, and send it to email@example.com.
- Fax: Log in to My Q Link to download a fax cover page. Fax your document with the cover page toll-free to 1-855-837-5465.
- Mail: Send us copies of your proof documents by mailing them.
Q Link Wireless
499 East Sheridan Street
Dania, FL 33004
To submit your proof now, log into your My Q Link account, and enter your email as your username and your zip code as your password, unless you’ve already changed it.
Select your topic below: