Apply For Service / Sign Up
Applying for Q Link Wireless is easy!
Visit qlinkwireless.com/signup/ and enter your zip code and email address to get started. From there, follow the simple steps to complete your application.
Remember to prepare your proof documents for submission so you can get approved and start using your FREE monthly service!
You may qualify for Q Link Wireless if you participate in one of the following programs:
- Food Stamps/Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (Section 8)
- Veterans Administration Pension, or Veterans Survivors Pension.
You may also qualify if your total household income is at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
It is important to note that the person applying to the program (not just a member of the household) must qualify for participation. Only one Lifeline benefit is allowed per household. Federal law prohibits more than one person in each household from subscribing to separate Lifeline service providers.
The Lifeline Household Worksheet helps to determine if more than one person in your household receives Lifeline. It asks you three questions regarding your household, and you may be required to complete and submit this worksheet in order to sign up for the Lifeline program, or complete your Annual Recertification.
Lifeline is a government benefit program that provides free or discounted landline or wireless phone services. One Lifeline benefit is allowed per household, and members of a household are not allowed to receive Lifeline from more than one provider.
Yes, there are a few restrictions:
- Q Link Wireless’ Lifeline service is a federal benefit program only available to individuals who participate in a qualifying government program or who are income eligible based on household income eligibility standards.
- Only one wireless or landline Lifeline account is allowed per household.
- Households are not permitted to receive benefits from multiple providers.
- Violation of the one per household requirement will result in de-enrollment from the Lifeline program.
- The address provided for your phone service must be the customer’s current place of residence.
- The address provided for phone service must be issued in the name of the qualified customer and is non-transferable.
- A good practice is to use your phone at least once per thirty (30) days. If your Lifeline service goes unused for thirty (30) days, it may be suspended.
- Customers must notify Q Link Wireless within thirty (30) days if they no longer qualify for Lifeline service. Q Link Wireless participation is subject to the Q Link Wireless Terms and Conditions found at www.qlinkwireless.com/terms.
To complete the Q Link Wireless Lifeline application online, you’ll need to have a working email account.
If you do not currently have an email address, you can create one easily using any email platform. We suggest you create one with Outlook.com.
Once the email account is created, visit www.qlinkwireless.com and sign up for your free phone service using your new email address.
You will never be asked to sign a contract or pay any hidden fees.
There are NO credit checks.
Yes! You can close your browser and come back at any time to pick up where you left off. Just go to our homepage at www.qlinkwireless.com, and enter your email address and zip code to log back in.
You are getting this error message because you previously completed an application for Lifeline service through Q Link Wireless. Due to requirements of the Federal Lifeline program, we do not allow you to modify personal data that was already submitted into the system. If you would like to edit your information such as your email address, mailing address or phone number, please send us an email by clicking here. Make sure to provide your information just like it is on your Q Link account, and explain the issue clearly. It may take up to 72 hours for our Customer Support team to begin processing your request.
Please make sure that your confirmation email is not in your spam folder. If it is, you will have to move the email to your inbox and add Q Link Wireless to your address book. This is an important step that will ensure you see and read all of our emails that contain order updates.
If you’re a Gmail subscriber, you may see your confirmation email in your “Promotions” folder instead of “Primary.” Please note that Gmail updated the organization of your accounts’ inbox folders. Instead of having one primary inbox folder, Gmail now has Primary, Social, and Promotions. To ensure you read all of Q Link Wireless’ emails, we ask you to please mark Q Link Wireless as a primary sender. Here’s how you can do that:
- Find a Q Link Wireless email.
- Hold down the left clicker on your mouse on the email.
- Drag the email from the Promotions or Updates folder to the Primary folder’s tab until the email and the Primary folder tab turns light yellow and says “Move 1 conversation”. Release the mouse.
- Upon asking if you wish to mark future Q Link Wireless emails as Primary, click “Yes”.
If you intentionally or accidentally mark a Q Link Wireless email as spam, two things may happen:
- You will not be able to sign up for your FREE phone service through Q Link Wireless. If you already applied, your account will be blocked.
- You will no longer receive Q Link Wireless emails, which include important information and updates about your account details.
If you marked a Q Link Wireless email as spam, please contact us right away to remove the block on your account. You can send us an email by clicking here. Make sure to provide your information just like it is on your Q Link Wireless account, and explain the issue clearly. It may take up to 72 hours for our Customer Support team to begin processing your request.
Since you unsubscribed from our emails or marked them as spam, the system won’t allow you to apply without contacting us first. Please send us an email by clicking here. Make sure to provide your information just like it is on your Q Link Wireless account, and explain the issue clearly. It may take up to 72 hours for our Customer Support team to begin processing your request.
Q Link Wireless is expanding quickly! The easiest way to see if we service your area is to apply online.
Here is a complete list of the states Q Link currently services with the Emergency Broadband Benefit (EBB) or Lifeline Program.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- Puerto Rico
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- U.S. Virgin Islands
- West Virginia
Select your topic below: