Apply For Service / Sign Up
Affirm can report your account activity to major credit bureaus, so if you don’t pay, it could ultimately hurt your credit score and prevent you from getting approved for new loans in the future.
Currently, Affirm accepts the following payment methods: Debit card, Checking account, and Paper check via mail.
It can take up to 21 days for the return to be processed, and your Affirm account won’t be updated until then. You should still make any payments that come due, to avoid late payments, and once the return is fully processed, your Affirm account will be updated and any excess funds, if any, will be refunded.
Once you have paid off your loan, you will no longer need to submit monthly payments. You can review your loan timeline at any time through your Affirm account.
Yes. You can update your personal information, and payment method, and make payments directly from your Affirm account here: https://www.affirm.com/user/signin.
Unfortunately, Affirm will not refund paid interest. When you make your payments, the funds are first applied to the accrued unpaid interest and then the principal. Since interest is the only cost of borrowing with Affirm, it is not refundable.
Please contact Q Link Wireless to request a refund. They will let you know if a return is possible and how much the refund will be, according to their own return policy.
Once Affirm receives the refund, the refund amount will show up in your loan timeline within 3–10 business days, and your balance will be updated.
You can certainly pay off your loan early. There are no penalties or fees if you choose to do so, and you’ll save on any interest that hasn’t accrued yet.
You can make or schedule your payments online at affirm.com or in the Affirm app. To make payments online at affirm.com:
- Sign in to your Affirm account.
- Navigate to Pay. Select the purchase you want.
- Click Make one-time payment.
- Select how much you want to pay and the date you want to pay.
- Add or select a payment method. Click continue.
- Review the payment amount, method, and date.
- Click Submit payment.
To make payments in the mobile app:
- Download the free Affirm app from the App Store (iOS) or the Google Play Store (Android).
- Sign in to your account.
- Navigate to Manage.
- Tap on the purchase you want.
- Choose the payment amount, date, and method.
- Select Pay now.
After your purchase, you’ll receive monthly emails and SMS reminders about your upcoming payments. You can also set up Autopay to avoid missing a payment. Your first monthly payment is due 30 days from the date that Q Link Wireless processes your order.
Affirm doesn’t approve every application. You may be approved for a loan with some merchants, but not with others, or you may have received an Affirm loan in the past, but not be approved for another one right now. If your application can’t be approved, Affirm will send you an email that explains their decision.
If your application was declined, you may still be eligible for approval in the future. Each loan application is considered separately, and since checking your eligibility doesn’t harm your credit score, applying in the future may yield a different result.
If you still have questions on why your loan was not approved, please complete the form located at https://helpcenter.affirm.com/s/article/loan-approvals. Given the sensitive nature of the information associated with applications, Affirm’s customer care team may be able to provide you with additional information but will not be able to change the outcome of the application, provide specific details as to why you were declined, or suggest changes in order to get approved.
Although Affirm performs a credit check when you apply for a loan, this won’t impact your credit score. However, if you’re approved and decide to buy with Affirm, your loan and payments may affect your credit score, so paying on time can help you build a positive credit history.
If you are approved for a loan through Affirm, you will be presented with a Truth in Lending disclosure with details about how much you’ll be paying each month, how many payments you’ll be making, and the total interest you’ll be paying, if applicable, to your specific loan. You will begin paying back the loan 30 days after and can sign up for AutoPay to make the repayment process easier.
Affirm’s loan application process can be completed in 5 easy steps:
- At checkout, choose Pay with Affirm.
- Affirm will then prompt you to enter a few pieces of information such as your name, email address, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number. (This information must be consistent and your own.)
- To ensure that you’re the person making the purchase, Affirm will then send a text message to your cell phone with a unique authorization code.
- After entering the authorization code into the application form, within a few seconds, Affirm will notify you of the loan amount you’re approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months you have to pay off your loan. You will have the option to pay off your loan over 3, 6, or 12 months. Affirm will state the amount of your fixed, monthly payments and the total amount of interest you’ll pay over the course of the loan.
- Finally, to accept Affirm’s financing offer, click Confirm Loan and you’re done.
Affirm is available in the U.S. and all U.S. territories.
16. What is Affirm?
Affirm is a financing alternative to credit cards and other credit payment products. Affirm offers payment options for eligible customers to pay for their purchase over time in fixed installments, with no late or hidden fees.
You can contact Affirm via their Help Center at https://helpcenter.affirm.com/.
The new Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) transfer rule, implemented on April 15, 2022, by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) states that ACP participants can transfer their ACP benefit to another provider once per calendar month. So, if you are already receiving the ACP benefit from another provider and would like to transfer from that provider to Q Link Wireless, sign up with Q Link today, then look out for our email once the transfer is complete. If you have questions about the ACP, you can visit our website or contact us at email@example.com.
Applying for Q Link Wireless is easy!
Visit qlinkwireless.com/signup/ and enter your zip code and email address to get started. From there, follow the simple steps to complete your application.
Remember to prepare your proof documents for submission so you can get approved and start using your FREE monthly service!
You may qualify for Q Link Wireless if you participate in one of the following programs:
- Food Stamps/Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (Section 8)
- Veterans Administration Pension, or Veterans Survivors Pension.
You may also qualify if your total household income is at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
It is important to note that the person applying to the program (not just a member of the household) must qualify for participation. Only one Lifeline benefit is allowed per household. Federal law prohibits more than one person in each household from subscribing to separate Lifeline service providers.
The Lifeline Household Worksheet helps to determine if more than one person in your household receives Lifeline. It asks you three questions regarding your household, and you may be required to complete and submit this worksheet in order to sign up for the Lifeline program, or complete your Annual Recertification.
Lifeline is a government benefit program that provides free or discounted landline or wireless phone services. One Lifeline benefit is allowed per household, and members of a household are not allowed to receive Lifeline from more than one provider.
Yes, there are a few restrictions:
- Q Link Wireless’ Lifeline service is a federal benefit program only available to individuals who participate in a qualifying government program or who are income eligible based on household income eligibility standards.
- Only one wireless or landline Lifeline account is allowed per household.
- Households are not permitted to receive benefits from multiple providers.
- Violation of the one per household requirement will result in de-enrollment from the Lifeline program.
- The address provided for your phone service must be the customer’s current place of residence.
- The address provided for phone service must be issued in the name of the qualified customer and is non-transferable.
- A good practice is to use your phone at least once per thirty (30) days. If your Lifeline service goes unused for thirty (30) days, it may be suspended.
- Customers must notify Q Link Wireless within thirty (30) days if they no longer qualify for Lifeline service. Q Link Wireless participation is subject to the Q Link Wireless Terms and Conditions found at www.qlinkwireless.com/terms.
To complete the Q Link Wireless Lifeline application online, you’ll need to have a working email account.
If you do not currently have an email address, you can create one easily using any email platform. We suggest you create one with Outlook.com.
Once the email account is created, visit www.qlinkwireless.com and sign up for your free phone service using your new email address.
You will never be asked to sign a contract or pay any hidden fees.
There are NO credit checks.
Yes! You can close your browser and come back at any time to pick up where you left off. Just go to our homepage at www.qlinkwireless.com, and enter your email address and zip code to log back in.
You are getting this error message because you previously completed an application for Lifeline service through Q Link Wireless. Due to requirements of the Federal Lifeline program, we do not allow you to modify personal data that was already submitted into the system. If you would like to edit your information such as your email address, mailing address or phone number, please send us an email by clicking here. Make sure to provide your information just like it is on your Q Link account, and explain the issue clearly. It may take up to 72 hours for our Customer Support team to begin processing your request.
Please make sure that your confirmation email is not in your spam folder. If it is, you will have to move the email to your inbox and add Q Link Wireless to your address book. This is an important step that will ensure you see and read all of our emails that contain order updates.
If you’re a Gmail subscriber, you may see your confirmation email in your “Promotions” folder instead of “Primary.” Please note that Gmail updated the organization of your accounts’ inbox folders. Instead of having one primary inbox folder, Gmail now has Primary, Social, and Promotions. To ensure you read all of Q Link Wireless’ emails, we ask you to please mark Q Link Wireless as a primary sender. Here’s how you can do that:
- Find a Q Link Wireless email.
- Hold down the left clicker on your mouse on the email.
- Drag the email from the Promotions or Updates folder to the Primary folder’s tab until the email and the Primary folder tab turns light yellow and says “Move 1 conversation”. Release the mouse.
- Upon asking if you wish to mark future Q Link Wireless emails as Primary, click “Yes”.
If you intentionally or accidentally mark a Q Link Wireless email as spam, two things may happen:
- You will not be able to sign up for your FREE phone service through Q Link Wireless. If you already applied, your account will be blocked.
- You will no longer receive Q Link Wireless emails, which include important information and updates about your account details.
If you marked a Q Link Wireless email as spam, please contact us right away to remove the block on your account. You can send us an email by clicking here. Make sure to provide your information just like it is on your Q Link Wireless account, and explain the issue clearly. It may take up to 72 hours for our Customer Support team to begin processing your request.
Since you unsubscribed from our emails or marked them as spam, the system won’t allow you to apply without contacting us first. Please send us an email by clicking here. Make sure to provide your information just like it is on your Q Link Wireless account, and explain the issue clearly. It may take up to 72 hours for our Customer Support team to begin processing your request.
Select your topic below: