Q Link Wireless offers affordable international calling plans. To purchase an international calling plan, click here.
California International Calling
Q Link Wireless is proud to provide California residents with FREE UNLIMITED international calling as part of the FREE Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) monthly plan. Click here for more information on California international calling.
Make International Calls using 3rd Party Apps
Simply connect your phone to Wi-Fi, make sure your family & friends have the same app on their phone, tablet, or computer, and follow these easy steps!
- Make sure you’ve saved your friends’ and family’s phone numbers to the contacts list on your phone.
- Download the Skype, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, or Viber to your phone.
PRO TIP: Some of these apps may come pre-installed on your phone already!
- Once downloaded, open the app to set it up. You may have to sign up for an account if you don’t already have one. If you see a pop-up asking for access to your contacts list, tap “Agree”.
- Once you’ve finished setting up the app, your contact list will appear within it, and you can send messages or make free voice or video calls to any contacts who also have the app!
For information on how to connect your phone to an available Wi-Fi signal, check your phone’s user manual here.
Don’t have Wi-Fi at home? Find free Wi-Fi connections near you by downloading a free Wi-Fi finder app like this one. These apps show nearby Wi-Fi hotspots at local schools, stores, libraries, and other public places.
To download and set up the app you’d like to use, click the link below:
- Facebook Messenger (requires a Facebook account)
- WhatsApp (Android phone) or WhatsApp (Windows phone)