How do I apply for Affirm?
Affirm’s loan application process can be completed in 5 easy steps:
- At checkout, choose Pay with Affirm.
- Affirm will then prompt you to enter a few pieces of information such as your name, email address, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number. (This information must be consistent and your own.)
- To ensure that you’re the person making the purchase, Affirm will then send a text message to your cell phone with a unique authorization code.
- After entering the authorization code into the application form, within a few seconds, Affirm will notify you of the loan amount you’re approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months you have to pay off your loan. You will have the option to pay off your loan over 3, 6, or 12 months. Affirm will state the amount of your fixed, monthly payments and the total amount of interest you’ll pay over the course of the loan.
- Finally, to accept Affirm’s financing offer, click Confirm Loan and you’re done.
Was this helpful?
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.
Select your topic below: