Update Account / Change Plan
How do I change my Q Link Wireless phone number?
If it’s been less than 30 days since you received your Q Link phone, this change is free of charge. Anything after 30 days will require a $5 fee.
Things to keep in mind:
- We will be assigning you a randomly generated number.
- Once your phone number has been changed, you cannot switch back to your current number.
- Changing your phone number will delete all voicemail messages, so write down any important voicemail messages tied to your old number, as they won’t transfer.
- You will need to create a new voicemail greeting for your new number.
If you are ready to switch your number, please make sure:
- Your Q Link phone is charged and available to update its settings.
- To call us from a different phone (we can’t change your number while you are using it).
If you need to transfer your number from a different provider to start receiving service with Q Link Wireless check out our guide to transferring your number. We would be happy to have you on our Network!
Was this helpful?
Select your topic below: