How do I know that you received my proof documents?
You can see if we received your proof documents by logging into My Q Link and checking your status. To check your status, follow these simple steps:
- Log into My Q Link by entering your username (that’s your email address) and your password (that’s your zip code).
- Once logged in, check the “Required Proof Documents” table and look at the “Status” column.
- When the required proof says “Approved,” that means we’ve reviewed and accepted those documents
- If the required proof says “Required” or “Resubmit,” we still need those documents from you
- If the required proof says “In Review,” we’ve received your documents and are processing them
Was this helpful?
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.
Select your topic below: