How do I know that you received my proof documents?
You can see if we received your proof documents by logging into My Q Link and checking your status. To check your status, follow these simple steps:
- Log into My Q Link by entering your username (that’s your email address) and your password (that’s your zip code).
- Once logged in, check the “Required Proof Documents” table and look at the “Status” column. –
- When the required proof says “Approved,” that means we’ve reviewed and accepted those documents.
- If the required proof says “Required” or “Resubmit,” we still need those documents from you.
- If the required proof says “In Review,” we’ve received your documents and are processing them.
Select your topic below: