How to Obtain Warranty Service
To obtain warranty service from Q Link Wireless for your Mobile Device, contact Customer Support by dialing *611 from your Q Link Wireless phone or calling 1-855-754-6543. If your problem cannot be resolved over the phone, our Q Link Wireless technicians will provide you with an RMA number, which you will use to send your phone to the designated Q Link Lifeline Service Center for replacement at Q Link Wireless’s discretion.
Terms of Limited Warranty
Q Link Wireless warrants you (the Consumer) that your Q Link Wireless Mobile Device (Product) is free from defects in material and workmanship that may result in Product failure during normal usage, according to the following Terms and Conditions of Service:
- The limited warranty for the Product begins on the first date of phone activation.
- The limited warranty extends only to the original Subscriber of the Product. Lifeline/EBB/ACP service is non-transferable.
- The limited warranty is not assignable or transferable to any subsequent end-user.
During the limited warranty period, Q Link Wireless will replace, at Q Link Wireless’s sole discretion, any defective Product, or parts (except as excluded below) with a new or refurbished replacement Product based on the following conditions:
- The Product or parts do not properly operate for their intended use (except as excluded below).
- The Product or parts are malfunctioning or failing during normal usage.
- Q Link Wireless may, at its sole discretion, replace the Product with a refurbished Product of the same model if available, or if not available, will replace it with a comparable Product.
- The limited warranty does not cover loss of personal information, passwords, contacts, music, ringtones, pictures, videos, applications or other content, memory cards, software, defects in appearance, cosmetic, decorative, or structural items, including framing, and any non-operative parts.
The Subscriber shall have no coverage or benefits under this limited warranty if any of the following conditions are applicable:
The Product has been subjected to abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, exposure to moisture or dampness, unauthorized modifications, unauthorized connections, unauthorized repair, misuse, neglect, abuse, accident, alteration, improper installation, or other acts that are not the fault of Q Link Wireless, including damage caused by shipping.
The Product has been damaged from external causes such as collision with an object, or from fire, flooding, sand, dirt, windstorm, lightning, earthquake, or damage from exposure to weather conditions, an Act of God, or battery leakage, theft, blown fuse, or improper use of any electrical source.
The Consumer did not advise Q Link Wireless of the alleged defect or malfunction of the Product within fourteen (14) days of delivery of the Product.
The Product serial number plate or the enhancement data code has been removed, defaced, or altered.
The defect or damage was caused by the defective function of the cellular system, inadequate signal reception from the external antenna, viruses, or other software problems introduced into the Product.
The Product is outside of the limited warranty period.