To ensure that your Q Link Wireless service remains active and FREE, the FCC requires that you use it at least once every 30 days.
If your SIM card has been deactivated by Q Link Wireless due to non-usage, security issues, or other reasons, you should call our direct line at 1 (888) 505-7678 to speak to a Tech Support Specialist about your concerns.
On the call, the Tech Support Specialist may ask you to provide some form of identification and you may need to pay a small fee for purchasing a new SIM card. Our Tech Support Specialist may also require you to perform certain steps, such as updating your account information or resetting your phone before your SIM card can be reactivated.
Additionally, there are several security issues that could cause your SIM card to be deactivated, such as:
- Fraudulent activity: If there is any suspicious activity on your account or if we suspect that your SIM card has been used for fraudulent purposes, we may deactivate your SIM card.
- Identity theft: If your personal information has been compromised, we may deactivate your SIM card to prevent unauthorized access to your account and data.
- Malware or hacking: If your phone has been infected with malware or has been hacked, we may deactivate your SIM card to prevent further damage or data theft.
- Violation of terms and conditions: If you violate the terms and conditions of our service agreement, your SIM card may be deactivated.
- Lost or stolen phone: If you report your phone as lost or stolen, we may deactivate your SIM card to prevent unauthorized access to your account and data.
Need more help?
Keeping your Q Link Wireless service active and FREE is vital, and the FCC requires periodic usage to maintain it. If you ever find that your SIM card has been deactivated for various reasons, our dedicated Tech Support Specialists are here to assist you in resolving any concerns.
To explore additional error messages that may require assistance, please click here.