- I have a Q Link Sim Card, but it’s broken. Can I get a new one?
We are sorry to hear that your New SIM Card isn’t working properly! You can absolutely order a new Q Link SIM Card replacement at no cost to you. Simply log into your account and go to the Shop Phone page and order a new one.
- I had a Q Link SIM Card, but I lost it. Can I get a new one?
We are sorry to hear that. We understand that accidents happen, of course you can order a New Q Link SIM Card Replacement, just log into your account, and go to the Shop Phone page and order a new one
- I have a Q Link Sim Card, but it doesn’t work. Can I get a new one?
Before ordering a New SIM Card replacement, let’s check if your phone is unlocked and compatible. Sometimes your current phone might be locked by your previous provider, or it might be incompatible with our network.
- How much is a SIM Card Replacement?
The first replacement SIM Card you order is completely FREE. After that, each Q Link SIM Card will cost you just $5.00
- How many times can I replace a SIM Card?
You can replace your Q Link SIM Card as many times as you need, just take in mind that the first SIM Card replacement will be FREE and after that, each SIM Card will cost just $5.00
- Which network will I be on?
Q Link Wireless currently operates on one of America’s Largest 4G LTE/5G networks. This will allow you to enjoy the same fast speeds and great coverage you’re used to, but at zero cost to you.
- Can I keep my phone number?
Absolutely! Transferring your current number to our network is quick, easy, and FREE! Keep things familiar AND skip the hassle of a new number. Learn more.
- What if I also need a new phone?
Choose from our variety of premium and affordable smartphones with interest-free payment options starting as low as $19/mo.