Every smartphone we provide our Q Link Members is covered by two warranties.
14 Day Q Link Guarantee
Q Link Wireless will replace any phone that does not work with a brand new smartphone within 14 days of delivery. Cosmetic defects/scratches do not qualify under the return policy.
How to return your defective phone to Q Link within 14 days of delivery:
- Call Customer Support at 1 855-754-6543 to speak with a representative and get a return authorization number (RMA). Returns WILL NOT be accepted without an RMA number!
- Write the RMA number on the prepaid shipping label, available to download here. Cut off the label and tape it to the original box.
- Place the defective phone inside the original box, seal with tape, and drop it off at your local post office to ship it back to Q Link Wireless at no cost.
All of our smartphone models include a 1 year Manufacturer’s Warranty.
If your phone breaks within 1 year of delivery, you can reach out to the manufacturer of the smartphone for assistance on getting a replacement.
What if my phone’s warranties are expired?
Upgrading Your Smartphone
If your phone has surpassed its warranty, you can still get an affordable smartphone.
We offer Q Link Members an exclusive discount of $25 for an upgraded ZTE Z3001S smartphone.
Bring Your Own Phone
Have a smartphone you already love? Bring it to Q Link Wireless at absolutely no cost!
We’ll even provide you with a FREE SIM card, if you need one.
Unfortunately, the federal government does not reimburse us for the smartphones we provide. However, Q Link Wireless’ mission is to ease your mind and budget by offering a $19.99 replacement smartphone. The smartphone model we send out for replacement orders is a Q Link Wireless Standard Smartphone.
We know sometimes accidents happen or can’t be avoided and we want to make sure you stay connected to the people and places that matter to you.
Click here to replace a lost, stolen, or damaged phone.
We’re sorry that you’re experiencing technical problems charging your phone.
If your phone isn’t working or does not turn on, please follow these steps:
- Make sure you’ve removed any tape or stickers from your battery that would prevent it from making full contact with the phone.
- Clean your battery contacts. This can be done with rubbing alcohol on a q-tip. Gently rub contacts and surrounding area on both the phone and battery. Remove any visible dust or debris.
- Plug the charger into both the wall and your phone, and then charge the battery for 4 to 6 hours before attempting to use your phone.
If you’ve tried these troubleshooting instructions, and you’re still having problems with your phone, you will have to purchase a new charger but don’t worry! You can always visit your local retail store or search online to purchase a compatible charger for your phone. You may also purchase a replacement phone for a discounted rate of $25.
Select your topic below: