This error code happens when you leave the data on your phone disabled for too long. To fix this error, you’ll need to change your phone’s profile on the wireless network.
To change the profile, simply follow these three easy steps:
- Go to your Q Link phone’s Settings.
- Select Wireless Networks and then choose ‘Mobile Networks‘.
- Click on ‘Data Enable’. Toggle the switch to disable data.
- Reset your phone by powering it off and then back on.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2. Click on ‘Data Enable‘ and toggle it to enable data.
If this does not resolve the issue, please contact Customer Support for additional troubleshooting. You can reach our friendly support staff toll-free at 1-855-754-6543. Make sure the phone you are calling from is not the phone you are experiencing problems with.