Yes, you can now bring your existing number to the Q Link Wireless network.
For the fastest number transfer possible, please have the following information available:
- Your existing Phone number
- The account number from your existing provider
- The account password from your existing provider
- Billing name and address on your existing provider’s account
- Keep your number active on your current network. Do NOT contact your current provider to deactivate your account before or during the number transfer or your number will NOT be eligible.
- Pay any remaining balances with your current provider. Otherwise, you will not be allowed to port even if the number is still active.
- Your phone needs to be unlocked. Talk to your current provider to make sure your phone is unlocked.
- Do NOT have a current port initiated with your current provider. If you do, you will have to call them to cancel it.
Your old number and account will get deactivated as soon as your number is approved to transfer to Q Link.
Once you follow these instructions and have the proper information on hand, call us at 1-(855) 754-6543 to get your number transferred!
Select your topic below: