Every smartphone we provide our Q Link Members is covered by two warranties.
14 Day Q Link Guarantee
Q Link Wireless will replace any phone that does not work with a brand new smartphone within 14 days of delivery. Cosmetic defects/scratches do not qualify under the return policy.
How to return your defective phone to Q Link within 14 days of delivery:
- Call Customer Support at 1 855-754-6543 to speak with a representative and get a return authorization number (RMA). Returns WILL NOT be accepted without an RMA number!
- Write the RMA number on the prepaid shipping label, available to download here. Cut off the label and tape it to the original box.
- Place the defective phone inside the original box, seal with tape, and drop it off at your local post office to ship it back to Q Link Wireless at no cost.
All of our smartphone models include a 1 year Manufacturer’s Warranty.
If your phone breaks within 1 year of delivery, you can reach out to the manufacturer of the smartphone for assistance on getting a replacement.
What if my phone’s warranties are expired?
Upgrading Your Smartphone
If your phone has surpassed its warranty, you can still get an affordable smartphone.
We offer Q Link Members an exclusive discount of $25 for an upgraded ZTE Z3001S smartphone.
Bring Your Own Phone
Have a smartphone you already love? Bring it to Q Link Wireless at absolutely no cost!
We’ll even provide you with a FREE SIM card, if you need one.
Unfortunately, the federal government does not reimburse us for the smartphones we provide. However, Q Link Wireless’ mission is to ease your mind and budget by offering a $34.95 replacement smartphone. The smartphone model we send out for replacement orders is a Q Link Wireless Standard Smartphone.
We know sometimes accidents happen or can’t be avoided and we want to make sure you stay connected to the people and places that matter to you.
Click here to replace a lost, stolen, or damaged phone.
If your Android phone is turning on and off on its own, you may need to reboot your device. The following steps will reboot the device:
- Press and hold the power button on your phone to turn it off.
- Once off, hold down the power and the volume-down button until a recovery screen appears.
- Use the volume-down button to scroll to the “reboot system now” option.
- Once “reboot system now” is highlighted, press the power button one last time.
Your phone will reboot, and power back on. This should fix any problems you’re having with your phone turning off and back on by itself.
Select your topic below: