If your account is canceled because you’re no longer eligible for Lifeline service, you may not reapply for service until you are eligible for Lifeline again.
If you canceled your service on your own or if your account was canceled because of lack of use, don’t worry! You can easily reactivate your Q Link Wireless phone and get your service back. Just click here to start a new application and reactivate your Q Link service.
Keeping you connected is our number one priority, and we have a couple options you can choose from to resume enjoying your Lifeline benefit.
If your phone was lost or stolen, you are welcome to Bring Your Own Phone (BYOP) or order a new Q Link Wireless phone.
Be sure to Activate a new phone as soon as possible, as Federal regulations require us to cancel service on inactive accounts after 30 days of no use.
Option 1: Replace Q Link Phone
What you receive:
- A brand new smartphone at a discounted rate.
To order the Q Link Wireless replacement phone, you can pay with a credit or debit card in your name, a prepaid credit gift card that can be purchased with cash, or even a money order! For your convenience, you can order online or over the phone by calling 1-(855) 754-6543.
Option 2: Bring Your Own Phone
- No activation fees.
- FREE SIM card provided, if needed.
- Keep your Q Link phone number.
- Enjoy Lifeline from a phone you already love!
We will not credit or refund any account balance if you choose to terminate services as a result of loss or theft of your device. If you do not activate a new device within thirty (30) days from the date of notification, your account may be deactivated.
As per the Lifeline program’s restrictions, you MUST use your Q Link phone at least once a month (or once within thirty (30) consecutive days). As the thirty (30) day mark of inactivity approaches, Q Link Wireless will notify you by email or text that your Lifeline cell phone service is in danger of being turned off.
Here’s how you can keep your Q Link service active:
- Place or Receive a call to a friend or family member, right now!
- Use your phone to send a text to a friend or family member, right now!
- Use the free data (Disconnect from Wi-Fi!) on your phone to surf the web, check social media, send or receive an email, watch a video, or use apps & features that require data, right now.
You can also contact Q Link Wireless to confirm that you want to continue receiving Lifeline service.
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name and enrollment ID (or your Q Link phone number) in the subject line or body of the email.
- Call us toll-free at 1-855-754-6543 to speak with a Customer Support Representative.
Select your topic below: