If your phone was lost or stolen, you are welcome bring your own phone, order a new Q Link phone, or go back to a previous phone attached to your Q Link account.
Keeping you connected is our number one priority, and we have a couple options you can choose from to continue enjoying your Lifeline benefit from a smartphone.
Be sure to Activate a new phone as soon as possible, as Federal regulations require us to cancel service to inactive accounts after 30 days.
No matter which option you choose, you will always enjoy FREE service for lifeTM, FREE emergency calls, and UNLIMITED international text and picture messaging every month. You can always get additional Talk and Data, available to you at the most affordable rates.
Option 1: Replace Q Link Phone
What you receive:
- ZTE Z3001S smartphone at a discounted rate.
- FREE Bundle that includes 1 month of unlimited talk and an extra 1GB of data.
- Tons of upgraded features including a front-facing camera, and 8GB of internal storage.
To order the Q Link ZTE Z3001S, you can pay with a credit or debit card in your name, a prepaid credit gift card that can be purchased with cash, or even a money order! For your convenience, you can order online or over the phone by calling (1-855) 754-6543.
Option 2: Bring Your Own Phone
- No activation fees.
- Free SIM card provided, if needed.
- Keep your Q Link phone number.
- Enjoy Lifeline from the phone you love!
We will not credit or refund any account balance if you choose to terminate services as a result of loss or theft of your device. If you do not activate a new device within thirty (30) days from the date of notification, your account may be deactivated.
For more tips on how to handle losing your phone, or prevent it in the future, check out our blog post on what to do if your phone is lost or stolen.
As per the Lifeline program’s restrictions, you must use your Q Link phone at least once within thirty (30) consecutive days. Q Link Wireless will provide you notice that your Lifeline cell phone service is in danger of being turned off as the thirty (30) day mark approaches.
You will have thirty (30) days to either use your Q Link phone or contact Q Link Wireless to confirm that you want to continue receiving Lifeline service. Please notify us by sending an email to email@example.com. Make sure to include your name and enrollment ID (or your Q Link phone number) in the subject line or body of the email. You can also call us toll-free at 1-855-754-6543.
Here’s how you can keep your Q Link service active:
- Place a call to a friend or family member right now.
- Receive a call from a friend or family member right now.
- Use your phone to send a text to a friend or family member right now.
- Use the free data (not Wi-Fi!) on your phone to surf the web, check social media, send or receive an email, watch a video, or use apps & features that require data.
- Call us, toll-free at 1-855-754-6543 to speak with a Customer Support Representative.
Select your topic below: