Q Link Wireless values your business and appreciates your order, however, you may cancel your application at any time by contacting Customer Support at 1-855-754-6543.
For security purposes, you’ll need to provide the personal information you provided on your application.
While your account is canceled, you’ll be unable to send free text messages, make free phone calls, or use your free data.
If your account is canceled because you’re no longer eligible for Lifeline service, you may not reapply for service until you are again eligible for Lifeline.
If you canceled service on your own or if your account was canceled because of lack of use, don’t worry! You can easily reactivate your Q Link phone and get your free monthly minutes, text & picture messaging, and data! Just click here to start a new application and reactivate your Q Link service.
If your phone was lost or stolen, you are welcome to bring your own phone, order a new Q Link phone, or go back to a previous phone attached to your Q Link account.
Keeping you connected is our number one priority, and we have a couple options you can choose from to continue enjoying your Lifeline benefit with a smartphone.
Be sure to Activate a new phone as soon as possible, as Federal regulations require us to cancel service on inactive accounts after 30 days of no use.
No matter which option you choose, you will always enjoy FREE service for lifeTM, FREE emergency calls, and UNLIMITED international text and picture messaging every month. You can always get additional Talk and Data, available to you at the most affordable rates.
Option 1: Replace Q Link Phone
What you receive:
- A brand new smartphone at a discounted rate.
- An extra 1 Gig of Data for FREE.
- Tons of upgraded features including a front-facing camera, and 8 Gigs of internal storage.
To order the Q Link replacement phone, you can pay with a credit or debit card in your name, a prepaid credit gift card that can be purchased with cash, or even a money order! For your convenience, you can order online or over the phone by calling 1-(855) 754-6543.
Option 2: Bring Your Own Phone
- No activation fees.
- FREE SIM card provided, if needed.
- Keep your Q Link phone number.
- Enjoy Lifeline from a phone you already love!
We will not credit or refund any account balance if you choose to terminate services as a result of loss or theft of your device. If you do not activate a new device within thirty (30) days from the date of notification, your account may be deactivated.
For more tips on how to handle losing your phone, or prevent it in the future, check out our blog post on what to do if your phone is lost or stolen.
As per the Lifeline program’s restrictions, you MUST use your Q Link phone at least once a month (or once within thirty (30) consecutive days). As the thirty (30) day mark of inactivity approaches, Q Link Wireless will notify you by email or text that your Lifeline cell phone service is in danger of being turned off.
Here’s how you can keep your Q Link service active:
- Place or Receive a call to a friend or family member, right now!
- Use your phone to send a text to a friend or family member, right now!
- Use the free data (Disconnect from Wi-Fi!) on your phone to surf the web, check social media, send or receive an email, watch a video, or use apps & features that require data, right now.
You can also contact Q Link Wireless to confirm that you want to continue receiving Lifeline service.
- Please send an email to email@example.com. Include your name and enrollment ID (or your Q Link phone number) in the subject line or body of the email.
- Call us toll-free at 1-855-754-6543 to speak with a Customer Support Representative.
Select your topic below: