What should I do if my phone was lost or stolen?

Keeping you connected is our number one priority, and we have a couple options you can choose from to resume enjoying your FREE Government Cell Phone Service.

You are welcome to order a new phone from Q Link Wireless.

IMPORTANT: Be sure to use your new phone as soon as possible, as Federal regulations require us to cancel service on inactive accounts after 30 days of no use.

Option 1: Replace or Upgrade Your Phone

Q Link Wireless’ mission is to ease your mind and budget by offering affordable smartphones. For your convenience we offer low, monthly payment plans and accept major credit and debit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express & Discover), pre-paid gift card, Amazon Pay, PayPal and Google Pay.

Option 2: Borrow a Spare Phone

Ask friends or family members to use their spare phones. Loved ones are usually happy to lend or give their loved one’s extra phones they’re no longer using.

Be sure to connect your new phone as soon as possible by inserting your Q Link SIM card. You can order a FREE replacement SIM Card when you’re logged into your account.

Our Benefits:

  • No activation fees.
  • FREE SIM Card provided, if needed.
  • Keep your Q Link phone number.

Please Note

We will not credit or refund any account balance if you choose to terminate services as a result of loss or theft of your device. If you do not activate a new device within thirty (30) days from the date of notification, your account may be deactivated.