Every smartphone we provide our Q Link Members is covered by two warranties.
14 Day Q Link Guarantee
Q Link Wireless will replace any phone that does not work with a brand new smartphone within 14 days of delivery. Cosmetic defects/scratches do not qualify under the return policy.
How to return your defective phone to Q Link within 14 days of delivery:
- Call Customer Support at 1 855-754-6543 to speak with a representative and get a return authorization number (RMA). Returns WILL NOT be accepted without an RMA number!
- Write the RMA number on the prepaid shipping label, available to download here. Cut off the label and tape it to the original box.
- Place the defective phone inside the original box, seal with tape, and drop it off at your local post office to ship it back to Q Link Wireless at no cost.
All of our smartphone models include a 1 year Manufacturer’s Warranty.
If your phone breaks within 1 year of delivery, you can reach out to the manufacturer of the smartphone for assistance on getting a replacement.
What if my phone’s warranties are expired?
Upgrading Your Smartphone
If your phone has surpassed its warranty, you can still get an affordable smartphone.
We offer Q Link Members an exclusive discount of $25 for an upgraded ZTE Z3001S smartphone.
Bring Your Own Phone
Have a smartphone you already love? Bring it to Q Link Wireless at absolutely no cost!
We’ll even provide you with a FREE SIM card, if you need one.
The Q Link mission is to ease your mind and your budget by providing you a high-quality phone.
Unfortunately, the federal government does not reimburse us for the smartphones we provide. But that will never stop Q Link Wireless from providing all Q Link Members versatile smartphones at deeply discounted prices year round!
The smartphone model we send out for replacement orders is a Q Link Wireless Standard Smartphone. It will be packed with tons of upgraded features and has a value of $75.
Lifeline should make your life less stressful, and that is why we are more than happy to offer you a replacement smartphone for a discounted price of $25.
To make this $25 price even more valuable to you, all replacement phones come with 30 days of FREE unlimited Talk and 1GB of free Data.
A discount of $25 allows us to:
- Maintain our commitment to keeping your mobile phone expenses as low as possible.
- Maintain our ability to provide you with the free Lifeline service you need!
Q Link Wireless – Connecting America.
This is more than just a slogan. It’s a commitment we take very seriously.
Safe and reliable mobile phone access is a right that everyone deserves, regardless of income.
We know you love and take care of your smartphone, but sometimes accidents happen or can’t be avoided. We, at Q Link Wireless understand want to make sure you can stay connected.
Click here to replace a lost, stolen, or damaged phone today!
If your Android phone is turning on and off on its own, you may need to reboot your device. The following steps will reboot the device:
- Press and hold the power button on your phone to turn it off.
- Once off, hold down the power and the volume-down button until a recovery screen appears.
- Use the volume-down button to scroll to the “reboot system now” option.
- Once “reboot system now” is highlighted, press the power button one last time.
Your phone will reboot, and power back on. This should fix any problems you’re having with your phone turning off and back on by itself.
If your Q Link cell phone is locked or frozen, you can perform a Master Reset to help unlock or unfreeze it.
Master Resets are also known as Factory Resets or Hard Resets. They should be performed as a last resort after all other troubleshooting attempts have been made.
A Master Reset will result in the loss of all data previously stored on your phone. We highly recommend that you perform a backup of your phone before performing a Master Reset.
To back up your phone data and perform a Master Reset, please refer to your phone’s user manual.
Select your topic below: