Yes, only a few restrictions apply:
- Q Link Wireless’ Lifeline service is a federal benefit program only available to individuals who participate in a qualifying government program or who are income eligible based on household income eligibility standards.
- Only one wireless or landline Lifeline account is allowed per household.
- Households are not permitted to receive benefits from multiple providers.
- Violation of the one per household requirement will result in de-enrollment from the Lifeline program.
- The address provided for your phone service must be the customer’s current place of residence.
- The address provided for phone service must be issued in the name of the qualified customer and is non-transferable.
- A good practice is to use your phone at least once per thirty (30) days. If your Lifeline service goes unused for thirty (30) days, it may be suspended.
- Customers must notify Q Link Wireless within thirty (30) days if they no longer qualify for Lifeline service. Q Link Wireless participation is subject to the Q Link Wireless Terms and Conditions found at www.qlinkwireless.com/terms.
As per the Lifeline program’s restrictions, you must use your Q Link phone at least once within thirty (30) consecutive days. Q Link Wireless will provide you notice that your Lifeline cell phone service is in danger of being turned off as the thirty (30) day mark approaches.
You will have thirty (30) days to either use your Q Link phone or contact Q Link Wireless to confirm that you want to continue receiving Lifeline service. Please notify us by sending an email to email@example.com. Make sure to include your name and enrollment ID (or your Q Link phone number) in the subject line or body of the email. You can also call us toll-free at 1-855-754-6543.
Here’s how you can keep your Q Link service active:
- Place a call to a friend or family member right now.
- Receive a call from a friend or family member right now.
- Use your phone to send a text to a friend or family member right now.
- Use the free data (not Wi-Fi!) on your phone to surf the web, check social media, send or receive an email, watch a video, or use apps & features that require data.
- Call us, toll-free at 1-855-754-6543 to speak with a Customer Support Representative.
Select your topic below: