To unlock your phone from your current provider, there are a few requirements you need to meet. Please review the following guidelines.
The requirements for unlocking your phone with Access Wireless are as follows:
- The phone must have been provided by Access Wireless through their Lifeline program.
- The unlocking request can be made no later than one year after the initial activation of the phone.
- Customers must be in full compliance with Access Wireless Terms and Conditions.
- For deployed military personnel in full compliance with Access Wireless’ Terms of Service, unlocking can be done by providing valid copies of deployment papers.
- If your phone is eligible for unlocking, Access Wireless will notify you clearly. They may do this at an Access Wireless location, through their website, or via text message or phone call. They might also automatically unlock your phone remotely at no additional charge.
- Contact Access Wireless Customer Care at 1-866-594-3644 to request an unlock for your phone. Follow their instructions and provide any necessary information.
- Access Wireless will process your request within two days. They will either:
- – Unlock your eligible phone directly.
- – Initiate an unlock request with the original equipment manufacturer.
- – Explain why your phone is ineligible for unlocking.
- – Offer a reasonable explanation if they need more time to process your request.
For more detailed information and specific instructions, it is recommended to contact Access Wireless Customer Service 1-866-594-3644 or visit their website for the phone unlocking policy.