To unlock your phone from your current provider, there are a few requirements you need to meet. Please review the following guidelines.
The requirements for unlocking your phone with AirVoice Wireless are as follows:
- You must have had your locked device activated on AirVoice Wireless service for at least 12 months.
- Your telephone number should not have been recycled or ported.
- You must request the interim unlocking solution while your service is active and in good standing, or within 60 days after your active service days expire.
- Your handset must have been launched on AirVoice’s service or activated with AirVoice’s service after September 01, 2018.
- Your handset should be in working condition and not reported stolen, lost, or associated with fraudulent activity.
- If you are deployed military personnel, upon providing deployment papers, AirVoice will honor your unlocking request.
- You are eligible for this program once every twelve months.
- The person requesting unlocking must be the customer of record with AirVoice, and proof may be required.
The instructions for unlocking your phone by calling AirVoice Wireless are as follows:
- Contact AirVoice Wireless Customer Service at 1-888-944-2355.
- Request handset unlocking.
- Provide any necessary information and follow the instructions given by the customer service representative.
For more detailed information and specific instructions, it is recommended to contact AirVoice Wireless Customer Service at 1-888-944-2355 or visit their website for the phone unlocking policy.