To unlock your phone from your current provider, there are a few requirements you need to meet. Please review the following guidelines.
The requirements for unlocking your phone are being in full compliance with the carrier’s Terms and Conditions and making the unlocking request no later than one year after the initial activation.
- Be a subscriber of Assist Wireless for at least one year after activating your device.
- Make sure you comply with Assist Wireless’ Terms and Conditions.
- Assist Wireless will notify you when your device is eligible for unlocking or automatically unlock it without any extra charges. They may inform you at the time of eligibility, during the purchase, or through their website.
- Contact Assist Wireless within two days to request unlocking.
- Assist Wireless will respond within two days and take one of the following actions:
- – Unlock your eligible phone or provide guidance for unlocking.
- – Initiate an unlock request with the device manufacturer.
- – Explain if your phone is not eligible for unlocking.
- – Provide a reasonable explanation if they need more time to process the request.
- Remember, these instructions are simplified, and it’s recommended to contact Assist Wireless customer support at 1-855-392-7747 or check their official website for specific and detailed instructions based on your device and situation.