To unlock your phone from your current provider, there are a few requirements you need to meet. Please review the following guidelines.
The requirements for unlocking your phone with Consumer Cellular are as follows:
- The phone must have been purchased from Consumer Cellular.
- The phone must have been paid in full.
- The account associated with the phone must not be past due.
- For Android devices, there must be continuous use for 30 days.
- For iPhone devices, there must be continuous use for 180 days.
The instructions for unlocking your phone by calling Consumer Cellular at 1-877-362-0788 are as follows:
- Call the provided number to reach Consumer Cellular Customer Service.
- Request an unlock for your phone.
- Provide your account number, PIN, and device IMEI.
- Follow any additional instructions provided by the customer service representative.
For more detailed information and specific instructions, it is recommended to visit the Consumer Cellular website or contact their Customer Service at 1-877-362-0788.