To unlock your phone from your current provider, there are a few requirements you need to meet. Please review the following guidelines.
- Prepaid Devices: EnTouch Wireless will unlock prepaid devices upon request, no later than one year after initial activation, for subscribers who are in full compliance with their Terms and Conditions.
- Devices used with EnTouch Wireless services: EnTouch Wireless will unlock these devices upon request, no later than one year after initial activation, for subscribers who are in full compliance with their Terms and Conditions.
To unlock your phone with EnTouch Wireless by making a call, follow these instructions:
- Dial the customer service number of EnTouch Wireless: (866) 488-8719.
- Wait for a customer service representative to answer your call.
- Inform the representative that you would like to unlock your phone.
- Provide any necessary information or details they may ask for, such as your account information, phone model, and IMEI number (if requested).
- Follow any additional instructions given by the representative.
- The customer service representative will process your unlock request and provide you with further guidance or information.
- Wait for confirmation that your phone has been unlocked. This may take some time, so be patient.
- Once your phone is unlocked, you can insert a SIM card from another carrier to use their network.
Please note that the specific instructions and process may vary depending on your individual circumstances and the policies of EnTouch Wireless. It’s recommended to contact their customer service directly for accurate and up-to-date information on unlocking your phone.