To unlock your phone from your current provider, there are a few requirements you need to meet. Please review the following guidelines.
- Prepaid Unlocking Policy: Infiniti Mobile will unlock prepaid devices upon request no later than one year after initial activation, provided that subscribers are in full compliance with their Terms and Conditions.
- Lifeline Unlocking Policy: Infiniti Mobile will unlock devices used for Lifeline services upon request no later than one year after initial activation, provided that subscribers are in full compliance with their Terms and Conditions.
- Contact Infiniti Mobile’s customer support by calling 1-888-801-0012.
- Inform the customer support representative that you would like to request an unlock for your device.
- Provide any necessary information or documentation requested by the representative to verify your eligibility.
- Follow the instructions given by the representative to complete the unlocking process.
Please note that the unlocking request may take some time to process, and additional steps or requirements may be communicated to you by the customer support representative.