To unlock your phone from your current provider, there are a few requirements you need to meet. Please review the following guidelines.
Based on the provided information, the requirements to unlock your phone are:
- Customers who receive a free or discounted phone must maintain service with Stand UP Wireless for at least six consecutive months before they can receive instructions on how to unlock their device.
- Customers who purchased their device may receive instructions to unlock their device immediately.
- It seems that you can unlock the device after using it for 6 months. However, if you have used the device for more than 12 months and have not requested the unlock, it will remain locked.
To unlock your phone by calling the carrier, follow these instructions:
- Dial Stand UP Wireless customer service at 1-800-544-4441.
- Inform the representative that you would like to unlock your phone.
- Provide the necessary information, such as your account details, phone number, and any other relevant details.
- The representative will verify your eligibility for unlocking based on Stand UP Wireless’ unlocking policy.
- If you meet the requirements, the representative will guide you through the unlocking process and provide any necessary instructions or codes.
- Follow the instructions provided by the representative to complete the unlocking process.
- Once the process is complete, restart your phone to apply the unlock.