To unlock your phone from your current provider, there are a few requirements you need to meet. Please review the following guidelines.
The requirements for unlocking your phone with TruConnect are as follows:
- The device must be a prepaid mobile wireless device.
- The request for unlocking can be made no later than one year after the initial activation of the device.
- The request must be in compliance with reasonable time, payment, or usage requirements.
To unlock your phone by calling the carrier, you can follow these instructions:
- Dial the TruConnect customer support number: 1-800-430-0443.
- Inform the customer service representative that you would like to unlock your phone.
- Provide any necessary information to verify your identity and ownership of the device, such as your account details and device information.
- Follow any additional instructions provided by the representative.
- The representative will initiate the unlocking process on their end.
- Wait for confirmation from the representative that your phone has been unlocked.
- After the call, restart your phone to complete the unlocking process.