To unlock your phone from your current provider, there are a few requirements you need to meet. Please review the following guidelines.
The requirements and instructions for unlocking your phone with Ultra Mobile are as follows:
- The locked device must have been activated on Ultra Mobile service for at least 12 months.
- The telephone number associated with the device must not have been recycled or ported.
- The locked device must be owned by the customer and launched on Ultra Mobile’s service after January 3, 2019, or activated with Ultra Mobile’s service after January 3, 2019.
- The device must be in working condition and not reported stolen, lost, or associated with fraudulent activity.
- Deployed military personnel can request unlocking upon provision of deployment papers.
Unlocking by calling the carrier:
- You can unlock your phone by calling Ultra Mobile customer care at 1-888-777-0446.
- Contact the customer care representative and request unlocking your phone.
- Provide any necessary information to verify your identity and ownership of the device.
- Follow any additional instructions provided by the representative.
- The representative will initiate the unlocking process on their end.
- Wait for confirmation from the representative that your phone has been unlocked.
- After unlocking, restart your phone to complete the process.