To unlock your phone from your current provider, there are a few requirements you need to meet. Please review the following guidelines.
Based on the information provided, the requirements for unlocking your phone with US Cellular are as follows:
- For devices on US Cellular postpaid plans:
- – The device must be active for at least 120 days.
- – Your account must be in good standing.
- For devices on US Cellular prepaid plans:
- – For Apple iPhones, the device must be active for at least 120 days.
- – For Android phones, the device must be active for at least 180 days.
Here are the general instructions for unlocking your phone by calling the carrier:
- Dial the UScellular customer service number: 1-888-944-9400.
- Inform the customer service representative that you would like to unlock your phone.
- Provide any necessary information to verify your identity and ownership of the device, such as your account details and device information.
- Follow any additional instructions provided by the representative.
- The representative will initiate the unlocking process on their end.
- Wait for confirmation from the representative that your phone has been unlocked.
- After the call, restart your phone to complete the unlocking process.