Wi-Fi calling lets you call or text using your Q Link phone number, but over an active Wi-Fi connection. This feature provides you with a connection, allowing you to make calls and texts in even more situations. With Wi-Fi calling, you can:
- Talk and text in areas where a signal is unavailable, or there may be gaps in coverage.
- Talk and text from indoor locations where it may be hard for a strong signal to reach your phone.
- You can use Wi-Fi calling with most Wi-Fi internet connections.
- For Wi-Fi calling to work, you must turn Wi-Fi calling on, you must register an E911 address, and you must be connected to a Wi-Fi internet network.
- Wi-Fi calling may not be available in a few countries.