Your SIM card number, also known as the ICCID (Integrated Circuit Card Identifier), is a unique identifier imprinted on the card itself. Depending on your smartphone model, you can find your SIM number using one of the following methods:
Locating Your SIM Card Number: 2 Simple Methods
Displayed in the Settings screen:
- Open the Settings on your smartphone.
- Navigate to General, or a similar option depending on your device.
- Tap on About.
- Scroll down to find the ICCID number, which represents your SIM card number.
Ejecting the SIM card:
- Locate the SIM card tray on your phone. It is usually found on the side or top.
- Insert a paper clip or SIM-eject tool into the small hole next to the tray to release it.
- Remove the SIM card from the tray and find the SIM number printed on the card.
Did you get an Error Message?
By using either of these methods, you can easily locate your SIM card number or ICCID. If you encounter any error messages after inserting your SIM card, please click the link below for further assistance.