What do you need help with?
How long will the activation process take during the appointment?
It depends on your specific situation, such as your phone type and any issues that may arise during the activation process. However, our tech support specialists are here to assist you and are experts in guiding customers through the activation process. They will do their best to make the process smooth and efficient. If you have any concerns or questions during the appointment, don’t hesitate to ask our specialists. We want to ensure you have the best experience with Q Link Wireless.
How can I prepare for the appointment?
To prepare for your appointment with Q Link Wireless to set up your FREE Phone Service, it’s important to have the following items ready:
- Your Q Link SIM Card.
- The ejector tool sent to you with your SIM Card Kit, a paper clip, or a safety pin.
- The phone you want to use with your Free Phone Service.
In addition to these items, here are some additional recommendations:
- Use an alternative phone to have full access to the phone you want to activate.
- Connect to Wi-Fi if possible.
- Have your IMEI number handy. See how to find your IMEI for iPhone or Android.
- If you are bringing your own phone, gather your account and PIN number from your current provider. What is my account and PIN number?
What if I don't have my SIM card yet? Can I still schedule an appointment?
If you don’t have a SIM card yet, don’t worry! You can still schedule an appointment for your FREE Phone Service. Once your SIM card is shipped to you, simply log into your Members Area to schedule an appointment. You will also find instructions for scheduling your appointment in your confirmation email about your SIM Card details.
What happens if I miss my appointment?
If you miss your appointment to set up your FREE Phone Service with Q Link Wireless, don’t worry! You can still reschedule it. Within 10 minutes of the missed call, you’ll receive a text message to the phone number you provided and an email reminding you to reschedule. Just make sure to reschedule as soon as possible, as you have less than 30 days to use your FREE Phone Service before it is canceled. You can also, login to your account an reschedule your appointment the same way you did it the first time.