Can’t connect your phone to our data network? Follow the instructions below to configure your APN settings and connect to the Q Link Wireless Network.
Data Settings for Android Devices
- Go to Settings and locate Wi-Fi & Mobile Data & make sure both are turned ON.
- Tap Mobile Networks.
- Tap Access Point Names (APN).
- Tap New APN or the + sign.
- Carefully enter the settings as shown in the ﬁelds below:
- APN: qlink
- MMSC: http://wholesale.mmsmvno.com/mms/wapenc
- MCC: 310
- MNC: 240
- APN Type: default,supl,mms
- APN Protocol: Select > IPv4/IPv6
- Tap Menu or tap the More Options icon
- Click Save
- Select QLink Wireless under Access Point Names (APN)
- Restart your phone, open your browser, and start using your Data.
Was this helpful?
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.