Configure your data with these Access Point Name (APN) Settings
Can’t connect your phone to our data network? Follow the instructions below to configure your APN settings and connect to the Q Link Wireless Network.Data Settings for Android Devices
- Go to Settings and locate Wi-Fi & Mobile Data & make sure both are turned ON.
- Tap Mobile Networks.
- Tap Access Point Names (APN).
- Tap New APN or the + sign.
- Carefully enter the settings as shown in the ﬁelds below:
- APN: qlink
- MMSC: http://wholesale.mmsmvno.com/mms/wapenc
- MCC: 310
- MNC: 240
- APN Type: default,supl,mms
- APN Protocol: Select > IPv4/IPv6
- Tap Menu or tap the More Options icon
- Click Save
- Select QLink Wireless under Access Point Names (APN)
- Restart your phone, open your browser, and start using your Data.
Was this helpful?
Select your topic below: