Here’s how you can register your E911 address on your Android:
- From the Home screen, navigate to: Apps icon > Settings > Advanced Calling.
- If Advanced Calling is unavailable, follow this: Apps icon > Settings > More > Advanced Calling
- For Oreo OS, navigate to: Apps icon > Settings > Network & Internet > Mobile network > Advanced > Advanced Calling
- For Samsung devices, navigate to: Apps icon > Settings > Connections.
- For Samsung devices with Pie OS, navigate to: Phone icon > Menu icon (upper-right) > Settings
- Next, turn on Wi-Fi Calling.
- Select Update Current Emergency Address in the Wi-Fi Calling menu.
- Enter the address, then select SAVE.
- If the address validation fails, you will be asked to enter a new address until a valid address is accepted.
Was this helpful?
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.