Update Account / Change Plan
How do I register my E911 address on my iPhone?
Here’s how you can register your E911 address on your iPhone:
- From the Home screen, navigate to: Settings > Cellular
- Or, you can select the following: Settings > Phone
- Next, select Wi-Fi Calling.
- If you are using an eSIM with more than one line, select a line (such as Primary, Secondary, 999-999-9999, etc.).
- Slide the toggle next to “Wi-Fi Calling on This iPhone” to turn on Wi-Fi calling.
- You will be asked if you want to “Enable Wi-Fi Calling?”
- Select Enable.
- Select Update Emergency Address.
- Edit the address, then select Confirm or Continue. You may need to agree to Terms and Conditions. If you do, make sure you select you agree before tapping on Confirm or Continue.
- If the address validation fails, you will be asked to enter a new address until a valid address is accepted.
Was this helpful?
Select your topic below: