Update Account / Change Plan
How do I update my E911 address on my iPhone?
Here’s how you can update your E911 address on your iPhone:
- From the Home screen, navigate to: Settings > Cellular
- Or, you can select the following: Settings > Phone
- Next, select Wi-Fi Calling.
- If you are using an eSIM with more than one line, select a line (such as Primary, Secondary, 999-999-9999, etc.).
- Select Update Emergency Address.
- Edit the address, then select Confirm or Continue. You may need to agree to Terms and Conditions. If you do, make sure you select you agree before tapping on Confirm or Continue.
- If the address validation fails, you will be asked to enter a new address until a valid address is accepted.
Was this helpful?
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.
Select your topic below: